Today I moved my .PST files and this is the error I received:
0x8004010F: Outlook data file cannot be accessed.
0x8004010F: The operation failed. An object could not be found.
Most of the forums I found suggest creating a new profile, this was not good news for me because I have 5 different email accounts in outlook. This is what fixed it for me:
1. From Outlook 2010 click File>Account Settings>Account Settings
2. Click Change Folder
3. Click New Outlook Data File (This is just temporary)
4. Give it a name (I used "Test")
5. Click the + to the left of the folder name to expand the subfolders. Click Inbox. Click OK.
6. Then Click Change Folder
7. Click Select the one you want
8. Click the + to the left of the folder name to expand the subfolders. Click Inbox. Click OK.
9. Close Account Settings and click send/receive.